Dr. Edward N. Willey M.D. is a Pathologist in private practice of forensic medical and pathologic evaluation in St. Petersburg, FL. He is an Honorary Staff member of the Department of Pathology at Palms of Pasadena Hospital.
- University of Michigan College of Literature, Science and Arts - Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, Crapo C. Smith Scholar, James B. Angell Scholar, B.A. with High Distinction
- University of Michigan Medical School - M.D., Student Research Fellow in Physiology
- Duke University Medical Center - Department of Pathology - Intern and Teaching Assistant
- University of Michigan - Department of Pathology - Resident and Research Associate
- Kellogg Foundation - Postgraduate Medicine Lecturer
- National Institutes of Health - Trainee
- Rackham Fund and American Cancer Society - Grants Recipient
- Continuing Medical Education Meetings - too numerous to mention
Pathologist experienced at forensic medical case evaluation provides medical investigation of civil and criminal cases with paramedical administrative, nursing, librarian, photographic, artistic and clerical support functions.
SCOPE OF ACTIVITIES:
Analysis of cause of injury or death, without prejudgment of issues, including homicide, accident, suicide, sexual crimes, child abuse, chemical impairment or dependency, occupational, transportation, chemical, thermal and physical injuries, and medical misadventures. Investigation identifies issues with associated consultation, computerized on-line search and collection of textual and periodical literature, identification of experts, compilation of information with summary of medical records, formulation of opinions and preparation of reports and affidavits as required.
Testimony is available, without prejudgment of issues, by deposition or at hearing, arbitration or trial. Unless otherwise agreed, availability is limited to Florida with preference for one day travel by automobile in vicinity of Tampa Bay or by same day commercial round trip flights from Tampa International Airport.